Roles and Responsibilities
Greetings From Heritage Foods Ltd:
We have openings for the position of Sales Executive @ Heritage Foods Ltd. Interested Candidates can share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org @ Voice: 9100441324
Responsible to promote FMCG Product Sales and expansion of distribution networks in the area of operations with an objective to achieve the budgeted business targets & customer satisfaction.
KEY RESULT AREAS :
1. Achieving the Sales Targets and expansion of distribution networks
2. Regular Collection of sales realization and reconciliation of outstanding.
3. Responsible to Organize logistics and timely distribution of Milk Products.
4. Conduct Market Intelligence & Identify the gaps in market.
5. Promote & extend the ice cream Parlors business in the area of operation.
6. Monitoring, Controlling & Collecting the Crates on time.
7. Effective control & minimize the leakages & damages.
8. Addressing customer complaints.
9. Implementation of ISO Standards and documentation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience : 2-4 yrs of experience in FMCG
Education : Any Graduation / Any Post Graduation
Preferably Male Candidates only
Perks and Benefits
Best Salary in the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Contact Company:HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
Address:6-3-541/C Panjagutta,, , , Hyderabad, Telangana, India