Greetings From Heritage Foods Ltd !!
We have an opening for the position of Instrumentation Executive Interested Candidates can share the updated profile to email@example.com
- Responsible for General Instrumentation & Elect. Maintenance Break-down Maintenance and Lubrication of Machinery & Equipment's.
- Responsible for periodical preventive maintenance schedules of all Machinery & Equipment's and maintain their records from time to time.
- Analysis of Breakdowns/ Failures/ Chronic problems in the plants and taking corrective actions.
- Effective maintenance of DCS, SCADA, PLC Systems.
- Responsible for the preparation of material indents for all Mechanical & Electrical Spares/Equipments as per the requirement.
- Ensure to follow Safety Guidelines and address the issues within the least possible time.
- Ensure coordination among the team and carry out activities/assignments within the scheduled time.
- Ensure to coordinate all statutory inspections pertaining to Mechanical & Electrical as per the schedule.
- Inter department co-ordination for MIS Reports.
- Adherence to Quality Assurance system, applicable procedures, Design basis, Applicable design guides/ standards/ specifications as applicable, and calibration as per standards.
- Responsible for Manpower planning, PMS, and Training & Development.
- Implementation of the guidelines given as per GMP, ISO, etc
Education/Certifications and Experience:
- Diploma/ B.Tech in Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering with a good academic record
- Working experience in any Dairy/Food/FMCG/Beverages/ Pharma / Any Manufacturing industries is preferred.
Heritage Foods Limited
Manor, Palghar District,
Maharashtra. (100 km's away to Thane, Mumbai)
Experience Required: Candidates with 3-8 years' experience in any Dairy Food Industry.
Note: Preference shall be given to Male Candidates.
Should know the local language (Marathi)
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Contact Company:HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
Address:6-3-541/C,,,PANJAGUTTA,HYDERABAD, , , Hyderabad, Telangana, India