Greetings from Heritage Foods Ltd!!
We have Openings for the Position of Boiler Technician @ Manor Heritage Foods Limited.
Interested candidates kindly share your profiles with Ravishankar.firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY RESULT AREAS
1) Responsible for the smooth functioning of the Boiler.
2) Responsible to maintain the boiler and other systems that are used for the boiler.
3) Responsible to keep the boiler in proper working order.
4) Ensure to follow all the Safety Guidelines and address the issues within the least possible time.
5) Maintain guidelines for Boiler Hygiene, Cleanliness & Sanitation Practice.
Heritage Foods limited
Manor, Palghar District,
Maharashtra. (100 km's away to Thane, Mumbai)
Experience Required: 1- 4 years of relevant experience in any Dairy/ Food Industry/ Pharma/ Any Manufacturing Industry.
Qualification: 1st Class/2nd Class Boiler Certificate with Any ITI in a good academic record.
Note: Preference shall be given to Male Candidates.
Should know the local language (Marathi)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Graduation Not Required
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Contact Company:HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
Address:6-3-541/C,,,PANJAGUTTA,HYDERABAD, , , Hyderabad, Telangana, India