Greetings from Heritage Foods Ltd !!
We have a vacancy for Purchase Sr. Manager / Manager @ Heritage Foods Ltd. Interested Candidate can share your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for execution of overall Souring, Purchasing & Inventory Control of all types of Capex, General, Raw Materials required for day-to-day Operations by developing vendor/supplier as per the schedule.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
1. Planning, Forecasting, price negotiations of the material.
2. Vendor Sourcing, Development & Management - Inland and abroad.
3. Review & finalize the Terms of Trade as per the company norms.
4. Responsible to arrange indented quality materials, Capex items within the lead-time.
5. Project purchase activities
6. Inventory Control & Management.
7. Cost reduction & Process Adherence.
8. Responsible for identification of training needs of the team.
9. Evaluation of team performance in line with the PRATIBHA - PMS policy.
10. Responsible for motivation and retention of the team for better productivity.
11. Statutory Audits & ISO Compliance
12. Effective implementation of ERP & ensure the regular updation of data in ERP Module.
13. Budget estimation and preparations.
14. MIS preparation and documentation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Contact Company:HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED