We are looking for Mechanical Maintenance for Hyderabad location
Position Title: Sr.Executive Maintenance (Mech.) Reports To: Unit Manager (Operations)
Education/Certifications and Experience:
Graduate / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with good academic record.
A minimum of 6-10 years experience in role in Mechanical Maintenance.
Working experience in any Dairy/Food/FMCG/Beverages/ Pharama industries are preferred.
Overview: Responsible to ensure all Preventive Maintenance and Operations of the Plant, Machinery & Equipments and avoid inconveniences in the day-to-day operations of the plant.
1. Responsible for General Mechanical Maintenance, Break-down Maintenance and Lubrication of Machinery & Equipments.
2. Responsible for periodical preventive maintenance schedules of all Machinery & Equipments and maintain their records from time to time.
3. Responsible for preparation of material indents for all Mechanical Spares/Equipments as per the requirement.
4. Responsible to cover plant and machinery under AMC as well as under MBD policy.
5. Ensure to follow Safety Guidelines and address the issues within least possible time.
6. Ensure coordination among the team and carryout activities/assignments within the schedule time.
7. Ensure to coordinate all statutory inspections pertaining to Mechanical as per the schedule.
8. Responsible for Manpower planning, PMS and Training & Development.
9. Implementation of the guidelines given as per GMP, ISO, etc.
10. Co-ordination / Implementation of ongoing projects
11. Equipment performance Analysis
12. Implementation of ENCON projects.
13. Maintenance of Roads, Buildings & other Civil works.
14. Responsible for water treatment and ETP treatment
Good knowledge on Ammonia Refrigeration Plants Good Communication skills
Knowledge on Utility/Mechanical equipments Team development and training
Preventive maintenance skills
Efficiency improvement initiatives.
Adopting latest technology for time & cost saving Problem solver/ Attending emergencies
Competency in dealing with people
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills:
Should have demonstrated experience in handling Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration Plants is compulsory besides to regular mechanical utility equipments i.e., Crates Cleaning Machines, Conveyers, Compressors, Pasteurizers, Homogenizers, Boilers, D.G. Sets, Forklifts, Packing Machines and all types of Motors as per schedule.
Ability to provide timely solutions for break-downs with a root cause analysis.
Good team management skills and manpower planning skills.
Contributes to team empowerment by Training and improving skill level of employees.
Good interpersonal skills with an ability to influence/convince and motivate the people.
Proven ability to make significant technical advances utilizing internal and/or external resources.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Production Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time