Greetings from Heritage Foods Ltd:
We are looking for the position of Learning and Development at our Corporate Office. Interested candidates can walk-in on 18th November 2019 (Monday) @ 10.00AM to 01.00PM.
Job Location : Punjagutta, Hyderabad
Experience Required :
Prefer 1-3 years above working experience, with preferred experience in learning and development and talent management, human resources management and HR planning.
Prefer Experience in any reputed organizations, with preferred experience in FMCG, consulting companies or IT companies etc.
Qualification : MBA (HR) or MHRM
Learning and Talent Development, Talent Management has been one of the key HR functions to help drive business and talent strategy in Heritage Foods Limited. The Leadership Development Team Member will support Team Leader Learning and Talent Development | Talent Management Lead to plan, design, develop and drive execution L&D, Talent Management and talent programs across all the locations.
Build healthy learning culture for Heritage Foods Limited organization;
Upgrade all-level talent capability to support business growth and talent strategy
Learning and Talent Development | Talent Management Team Member will provide necessary support to:
- Prioritize, manage, and tracking all the L&TD initiatives and programs;
- Manage strong relationship with business sponsors and subject matter experts;
- Implement communication plans (including both push and pull communication channels) with business leaders to build awareness of various avenues to build capability, such as training, assets and collaboration (leverage Heritage Learning)
- Develop and implement learning assets and leadership programs designed to build the necessary skills (leverage Heritage learning where appropriate)
- Define curriculum that meets business requirements and is aligned with training financial guidelines;
- Determine whether new assets should be built in-house or procured from external vendors;
- Track and analyze training expenses against pre-defined budget
- Responsible and accountable for service delivery of capability/leadership development programs being delivered across entities and support the actions taken to improve overall quality and effectiveness
- Lead the performance management cycle (PMS) right from KRA-setting, performance and leadership competency review, normalization and increment and promotion cycles.
Sound program management and facilitation skills
Good research and analysis skill to design learning program and curriculum
Quick learning/response and creative/critical thinking skill
Confident with good attitude/commitment to the work
Comfortable and confident in verbal and written communication with senior executives
Genuine in team work and team collaboration
Service-oriented mindset, persistence in high performance delivery, great attention to detail
Proficient in English language
Experienced and efficient PPT, Word and Excel user
Good interpersonal/communication skills
Technology understanding is a plus
Work /Travel/ Location Requirements
Occasional travel may be required
Note: Females only preferred.
Gross Salary : 20000 to 22000 with other benefits
Heritage Foods Limited
Beside NIMS Hospital
Hyderabad - 500082.
Perks and Benefits"best in the Industry"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.