Greetings from Heritage Foods Ltd:
We are looking for the position of Territory Sales Incharge / Executive - Sales & Distribution at our Hyderabad Sales Office. Interested candidates can share their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Hyderabad ( Uppal )
Experience required: 2-5 years Sales Experience Mandatory in FMCG industry
Qualification: MBA (Marketing) / Any Graduate
Position Brief: Responsible to execute, review & promote the sales of Milk Products by extending support to the entire Sales team, with an objective to achieve the business targets.
- Plan, Execute & promote the business and achieve the sales targets as per the business plan.
- Review & identify the business gaps and develop the sales promotional activities.
- Ensure to review and reconciliation of sales realizations & outstanding.
- Monitor & review the distribution / channel marketing system.
- Develop market intelligence and expansion of distribution network.
- Minimize the leakages, damages & transit losses.
- Crates Management & Effective Control.
- Optimum utilization of manpower & Develop Teams.
- Customer Contact Programs and addressing complaints.
- Effective coordination and compliance of all Statutory, ISO and Audit Queries.
Perks and Benefits" Best in the Industry "
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S, B.Com, B.Sc, B.A
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Recruiter Name:Sree Bhanu Chode
Contact Company:HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED