2. Develop market intelligence and expansion of distribution network.
3. Ensure to collect/recover the sales realization and out standings.
4. Optimum utilization of resources, Funds and Cost Control in general and Sales & Distribution cost in particular.
5. Timely distribution of Cattle Feed, Feed Supplements & any other Products.
6. Effective control & minimize the damages.
7. Organize Customer / Farmer Contract Programs and addressing complaints.
8. Strict implementation of Statutory & SOP
Required Candidate profileGraduate / Post Graduate in Marketing with 7 to 12 years of experience in any feed Sales back ground along with 3 to 5 yrs of team handling experience is required.
Perks and BenefitsAs per Industry Norms
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Recruiter Name:K A CHOUDARY
Contact Company:HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
Address :6-3-541/C Panjagutta,, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500082,India
Reference Id:HNL RSM