Overview: Responsible to ensure the Icecream/FD production in line with the market requirement and to the maximum capacity utilization in a clean and hygienic environment, execution of Icecream / FD products and ensure to promote, develop and expand the business to new territories, while saturating the existing markets with an objective to achieve the budgeted targets of the company.
1. Ensure to achieve Icecream / FD production in line with the market/customer requirement.
2. Ensure timely dispatch of ice-cream / FD in line with the indents and at schedule time.
3. Ensure Budgetary Controls on all the cost parameters.
4. Ensure Safety and Discipline
5. Good House-keeping and cleanliness
6. Implementation of guidelines for energy, water conservation, consumables, Ingredients, manpower cost reduction etc.,
7. Minimizing the stocks & spares consumption
8. Effective utilization of manpower.
9. Statutory Compliance in the icecream/FD Vertical.
10. Ensure maintenance of all records, sending MIS in time and attending to Internal Audit observations.
11. Implementation of guidelines as per GMP, ISO practices.
12. Material balancing of the icecream / FD unit wise.
13. Ensuring planning & implementation of preventive & productive maintenance and follow lubrication schedules meticulously.
14. Peoples Performance Management (PMS).
15. Development of new products / variants / SKU
16. Evaluation of Common Operational Procedures (COPs) and initiate measures to take up reduction in COP.
Experience in Ice Cream production activities is MUST.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Production Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time