Greetings from Heritage Foods Ltd!!
We have openings for the position of Plant Executive - HR . Interested Candidates can Walk-in for Interview along with CV, Educational and Experience credentials on 09th Nov,2019 between 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the below mentioned venue.
Interview Location :
Heritage Foods Ltd
Beside NIMS Hospital,
Experience Required: 2-4 years of Relevant Experience in any Manufacturing Industry, Plant
Qualification : MHRM/PGDM(HR)/MBA(HR)
Job Locations: Sampanbole(V), Jagan Gudagaram Panchayati, Shamirpet (M), Medchal District - 500078
Male Candidates shall be Preferred
- Monitoring Contract Labour and Security Services.
- Daily Monitoring of Time Office functions.
- Coordinate and ensure all Statutory Compliances of packing station.
- Ensuring Safety of men and machinery in the plant.
- Coordinate & Implement Training & Development Programs
- Forecasting and drawing manpower plan in with the budgetary projections.
- House Keeping, plant Hygiene and conduct of Medical Health camps for Employees.
- Execution of all General administration activities, Canteen Management.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Contact Company:HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED