2. Develop market intelligence and expansion of distribution network.
3. Ensure to collect/recover the sales realization and out standings.
4. Optimum utilization of resources, Funds and Cost Control in general and Sales & Distribution cost in particular.
5. Timely distribution of Cattle Feed, Feed Supplements & any other Products.
6. Effective control & minimize the damages.
7. Organize Customer Contract Programs and addressing complaints.
8. Strict implementation of Statutory & SOP
Required Candidate profileGraduate / Post Graduate in Marketing with 7 to 12 yrs of experience in similar line or Rural Agricultural inputs sales like Fertilizers / Pesticides / Seeds etc.
Perks and BenefitsAs per industry norms
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Contact Company:HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
Address :Yadavanahalli Villege, Guddahatti Road, Attibele Hobli, ANekal Taluk, Bangalore South, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 562106,India
Reference Id:HNL : S&M : 001