Greetings From Heritage Nutrivet Ltd !!
We are looking for Production Executive& Shift InCharge _ Baramati,Maharashtra.
Position Title: Executive ,Supervisor
Experience: 02- 07 years
Reporting To: Head Operations
2) Raw Materials Inventory Management and guiding the sourcing team
3) Production, Planning & Consumables
4) Man power allotment , control and training the team for discipline
5) Standard operating Procedure
6) Ensure to support Timely Dispatch of Products against the indent and FIFO following strictly
7) Controls on Minimum cost production and maintenance
8) Preventive, Predictive, Shut down & Breakdown Maintenance
9) Utilization of the feed plant capacity
10) Power reduction opportunities finding and implementing
11) Control process loss
12) Safety of the co-employees and self
13) Environment safety and maintenance
14) Statutory Compliance follow up
15) Ensure Maintenance of all records & MIS reports
16) Responding to all management instructions/ letters and adherence
17) Process improvement activities to reduce men, money and material
18) Follow and make the CCP
Perks and Benefits" Best in the Industry "
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.