Greetings From Heritage Foods Ltd !!
We have Openings for the Position of Executive SAP PS (User and Consultant)@Hyderabad. Interested candidates kindly share your profiles to email@example.com
- Design, documentation and creation of organization structure and setting it up in SAP in coordination with other team members of SAP functional modules.
- End-to-End implementation and support of SAP PS Capex/development projects.
- Configuration of PS structures i.e., WBS, Network, Milestones, Standard Structures, Cost Planning, User Status Profiles, Budgeting , Material Planning, Assembly Processing, Project quotation, Time sheets, Times sheets confirmations, Goods Issues, Project Stock, Cost basis result analysis and revenue based methods, Completion contract period, Period overheads, Result analysis, Settlement.
- Integration of SAP PS module with other SAP functional modules like MM/FICO/Plant Maintenance.
- Execute functional and security then interface scenarios.
- Providing inputs to technical consultants and then creation of functional specifications, creation of test data as user department.
- Providing work feedback to the Project Manager.
- Documentation process of changes carried out in system settings.
- Configuration/Settings updation related to intercompany resource related billing, progress analysis.
- Configuration settings of Project scheduling, Budgeting and Cost planning.
- Project interest calculation and Project progress tracking.
- Project settlement to different cost objects like WBS,Milestone billing, Resource related billing, Assembly processing, CATS and Investment management.
- Developing reports, Forms and Enhancements related to SAP PS module.
- Handling data migration for PS modules.
- Mapping and documentation of business processes into SAP.
- SAP production support for critical business scenarios.
- Master data management and MIS reports.
- Working experience on enhancements /rollout /Implementation on end-to-end project life cycle in customer /capex /development projects.
- Domain experience in construction projects.
- Good knowledge on investments, customer and cost projects.
- Working experience on Result Analysis, Settlement, EVA and Project Costing.
- Good at understanding of Customer, Capital, Expense Projects and MIS reporting.
- Good understanding of Integration with portfolio and Project management (PPM) and Commercial Project management (CRM).
- Interfaces with Primavera, MS Projects, DMS.
- Ability to work independently with the developers to develop reports, Forms and Enhancements related to SAP PS module.
- Ability to run blue print workshop and should be able to map business processes to SAP.
- Must have strong technical foundation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in understanding of SAP technologies and applications.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication and inter departmental co-ordination skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- 3 to 5 years of End-to-End Implementations or Support experience in SAP PS.
- BE/B.Tech (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) with good academic record from a reputed institute.
- Primavera, MS Projects, DMS and SAP PS module.
Salary: INR " Best in the Industry "
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, Electrical, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.