Greetings from Heritage Foods Ltd !!
We have openings for the position of Quality Executive @ Heritage Foods Ltd. Interested Candidates can directly Walk-in for Interview on 09th- May-2019, Timings in Between 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Qualification: B.S.C & M.S.C (Chemistry Background) & Microbiology
Experience: 02-06 Years
Job Location: Tirupati.
1. Conduct Inspection Tests & Analysis the Quality of Milk & Milk Products.
2. Implementation of SOPs & Adherence of ISO Norms and documentation.
3. Maintain guidelines for Plant Hygiene, Cleanliness & Sanitation Practices.
4. Continuous strive towards improvement (or) refinement of Quality Standards / Practices.
5. Identify & enhance the skill levels of Quality Staff.
6. Monitor, maintain & update accurate data on time without any deviations.
Interested candidate shall Walk-in as per scheduled time along with their Educational, ID, and Address Proof Documents at the given venue:
Note; Only Male Candidates
09th-May-l 2019 (Thursday) from 10AM to 2 PM
Chandragiri Mandal, Chittoor District.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently Heritage's milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Mahitha
Contact Company:HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED